Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Years

Happy New Years to all - May the new year bring you joy and serenity. Had the day off from rounding but had dog-sitting duties for Zoey while Leah went into NYC. Unfortunately, Zoey's tummy had a bit of an uproar and I wound up cleaning dog poop both at the stroke of midnight and again at 7 am. Merry New Year!!!! Anyways, had a leisurely day otherwise around the house with Gail as we got ready and continued arranging our itineraries. We went up to Lowe's so I could get a lock washer to repair the swivel wheel on her suitcase; while there I found a pair of excellent small luggage locks - I usually don't bother but since my living accommodations may be irregular it is probably a good idea to discourage anyone who might be curious about the contents of my duffels. Much of the packing is done - all of the camp gear, first aid and travel equipment is packed; a few more items of clothing remain; the personal hygiene bag is almost ready and will be last to be stowed in checked duffels. My backpack is dedicated to electronica. I also spent part of the evening typing up instructions and hints for Dan while he is at the house, and printing all of my varied flight itineraries - when all is done there will have been 9 flights and a few boat rides.


The last few days while be pretty much occupied with covering the hospital - Beth is away on vacation - and making rounds at the dialysis center as it is the beginning of a new month and I will be away for much of it. That's about it for me. So, to all a Good Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment