Monday, December 29, 2014

T-minus 1 week

1 week to go - this time next Monday I should be on the ground in Panama City. Got a nice surprise in an email this morning - turns out one of my project mates, Kyle, lives in Saugerties so we can drive down to Newark Airport together. I look forward to having the company. With one week to go, aside from finishing packing, the main "to do" items are paying a stack of bills, printing up all of my airline reservations/confirmations (9 of them in all) and notifying my bank as to where I will be so I can use my ATM card while traveling. I went up to Mother Earth with Leah this afternoon to stock up on cat food. Have to go up to Ulster Community tomorrow to pay Dan's tuition. Little odds and ends and the certainty that I will forget something. Hopefully nothing major.

No comments:

Post a Comment