Sunday, October 9, 2016

Soft Landing

OK. A picture is worth a thousand words. Maybe. But there is something to be said...

2:24 am - Hurley




6:05 am - LaGuardia



2:00 pm local (4:00 pm EDT) - Managua, Nicaragua





The hotel is an absolute charmer. Very small, very intimate, very old world. Very Spanish. The building is a classic rectangle surrounding a central courtyard with a lovely pool and fountain; the small restaurant is at one end of the rectangle; the opposite end opens to the garden and swimming pool. I will let the pictures speak.





I was really dying to go for a swim (I am really exhausted but want to try to get to a normal schedule without a nap) and the continued tour of the pool area did little to discourage that idea. 




Note, however, the skies are looking a bit...ominous...

I had just finished taking pictures when it started to pour. Just like it does down here in the tropics. That's fine with me. I have enough things to do. If it clears later I'll go in then.

1 comment:

  1. Looks amazing! So glad you are settling in. Looking forward to more pics!

    ReplyDelete