Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Day

Merry Christmas to all. I wish you peace and tranquility today. My day began somewhat deficient in those areas but spent in the good company of my friend Dr. Tom Stellato who invited me to join him at 6:45 am on Christmas morning for a patient with an urgent problem. Now, this may appear somewhat inconvenient to many, but it offered me the opportunity to give Tom his Christmas gift early in the day. I think he really loved it!
I figured I may as well stay and make rounds so I set to work and finished by 10 am and went home. Went back to bed to catch up on sleep - phone rang at 11:30 - Mom calling to wish a Merry - Merry Christmas to you Mom! Now, hopefully, time to spend the afternoon playing with my new Christmas toys, like the solar device charger and storage battery that Gail got for me - too cool!!
Also, spending the day watching the solar electricity real-time graph from Solarcity as the sun plays hide-and-seek on my first full day with their monitoring software up and running. Hope your days are fun and joyous. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment