Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bad News

We have arrived to the island to find much of last years work has fallen into disrepair. Gutters have cracked and separated from the roof, the first flush system's  horizontal pipe has sank into the mud and become overgrown by vegetation. The 40 gallon tanks we bought were full of some gelatinous soapy gunk that took forever to wash out. We are way behind schedule already and have not even actually started work on what we planned to do. I will try to post photos soon but power and connection is very limited.

4 comments:

  1. Wow .... Really sorry to hear of these challenges but we are all confident you and your team will work this out and help these folks get back on track !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe that stinks Pag I am sure you will rally the team and come out on top just like you do here at GSMA. Everyone here says hello, now back to the prior auths :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that things are in such disrepair. I hope that it doesn't set you back so far that you can't accomplish what you set out to. Perhaps the villagers will find your new system easier to maintain. Don't lose hope, I'm sure you guys will rally and complete your mission. Hope you're enjoying the shrimp...hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry things are in such disarray,bummer dude. But I have great confidence you and the team will rally and make it right. Remember you are "Pagz the Great",author of the phrase," What! Me Worry?
    " Why just bring me a can of SPAM, some duct tape and a quart of bleach and we'll have back it together in no time".
    I have faith in you my brother , I have faith ...

    ReplyDelete